June 22, 2012

NEW TRACK:: Somebody Move by The KAJ





NEW RELEASE from the Neo Doo Wop sensation The KAJ, as in casual or cashmere . . . 
"Somebody Move" . . . and nobody gets hurt!


Delectable, Pretty everything
I'm on the dance floor searching for a wedding ring
Sensual smile, Loving ur style
Full of class now, But bet you can Go wild?
You got a good job I'm seeing what u working with,
I’m not a killer, but Baby I promise ima murder it.
Make Ya’ feel like- You ran a two-mile quick,
I’ll wear that out like a new outfit - Come on!





Credits for "Somebody Move" by TheKAJ:
All Music Joel Van Dijk and Anas Canon.
Lyrics by Anas Canon and Kumasi Simmons.
Vocals by Kumasi Simmons, Anas Canon, Joel Van Dijk, Bridget Barkan and Michael A. Spivey.
Produced and arranged by Anas Canon and Joel Van Dijk.
Recorded, Mixed, and Mastered by Anas Canon for Remarkable Current.

1 comment: